1. Application for admission to courses should be made in the prescribed
Application form which is available in Our College Website and College
2. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted. All the details given by
the candidates in the application form should be accurate.
3. The selected candidates should deposit all the original certificates in college and they will not be returned till the completion of course. They are therefore advised to take sufficient number of photo copies of all the certificates before submitting the originals to the college.
4. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Trainees who
are dismissed on disciplinary ground will forfeit the entire fees paid to the
5. A Student once enrolled for the course is expected to complete the same. If a Student wishes to leave any time before the completion of that course,
he/she will have to pay the entire fees for the course duration.
ENCLOSE THE FOLLOWING ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES WITH A COPY OF
FILLED-IN (ONLINE/OFFLINE) APPLICATION TO THE COLLEGE OFFICE:
1. Four recent passport size photographs.
2. Enclose 4 Photo copies of the following attested by the Gazetted officer:
o 10 th mark sheet.
o 12 th mark sheet.
o Transfer certificate from the Principal of the institution last attended.
o Conduct certificate from the Principal of the institution last studied.
o Income & Nativity certificate.
o Community certificate issued by a competent authority.
o UG Mark Statement(s).
o UG Degree / Provisional certificate.
o If PG, PG Degree / Provisional certificate and PG mark statement(s).